Monday 1 November 2021

All Saints Day

 Today is all saint day and we had to make a poster on the saints and we had to write  messages that the teacher had put on the board and we had to write the on our poster and if you look at my poster you will see what saints are some of the things that you will read is saints are go getters,saints are love bringers and we had to use word art for the writing when we write down what are saints beacuse our teacher dose not want us to use text boxes beacuse that is what the 5 year olds use and we are year 6,s and our teacher dose not want as to  use text boxes at intermediet.

I found it easy to choose the images beacuse there were so many to pick.

I found it hard to chose a background and then I had thought of one beacuse it was a really nice background because I had use the house colors. 

Next rime I will choose some different images.

My learning object shows that I can insert a google drawing to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.