Friday 3 July 2020

Letter to the prime minister

We are writing a letter to the prime minister adune.
I am saying to let more refugees into gisborne
I found it hard to write it because i did not nowk what to say.
I found it easy to put it on my blog.



40 Campion Road
Gisborne
Phone:  06 868 8332
Email:  Cameronh@saintmarysgis.school.nz




3 July 2020


The Prime Minister of New Zealand
Freepost Parliament
PO Box 1
Wellington


Dear Jacinda,

My name is Cameron. I am 10 years old and I go to Saint Mary's School.
Can you please let more refugees into Gisborne?
When Covid-19 is gone can you please let more refugees in to Gisborne and lots of other places like Gisborne that can cope with more refugees? Can you please let them go  to lots of other places like Napier? I would really like that if you do that for refugees.
Thank you


Yours Sincerely,
Cameron Hodgetts
Room 1
St Mary’s School

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.