Friday 12 June 2020

gravity

 We are learning about gravity.
I found it hard to put it on my blog.
I found it easy to write my story.
Next time i will change the writing.                                                                                                                                                             


Bank when something goes up  is going to come down to the ground. if you throw something left it will go down to the ground and if you throw it write it will come down to the ground because of gravity. There is superglue that holds our planet together. You can't see it but it is always there. if you hold something in the air and you drop it it will not go up it will go down to the ground. When you jump up why don't you go to the ground on your feet? if you hold up a bowling ball or better or an apple that's an item wall for the
 ground. The super glue will hold everything to our planet like people and pets we'll fly away?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cameron, it sounds like you've learnt a lot about gravity! I think it's awesome how you gave lots of examples of how gravity works. I think an apple would be better to test gravity, a bowling ball could drop on your foot and that would hurt! Keep up your great writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.