Friday 14 February 2020

All about me

Hi my name is Cameron and I go to Saint Mary's school. I am a year 5 and I have 3 sisters and 1 brother. my dad and my mum  and my sisters are l and and  is the funnest sister ever.

I am good at rugby and soccer and i am good at reading and that is it that is all i am good at i enjoy playing games and i enjoy reading and i enjoy playing with my brother and sisters all the time i love my family so much.it is fun.

I am looking forward to reading math and cybersmart cybersmart is my favorite out of all of them and math is my second favorite thing to do and reading is my third favorite thing to do and that is all i like to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.